Sunday, July 26, 2009

How much do you tip the Pizza Delivery guy?


So, I was sitting at home tonight, starving, so I decided to go online and order Pizza. Yes, you can order pizza online now. Welcome to the 21st century!

So I went to Domino's website and placed my order. Paid for the pizza by a credit card.

At the end of the order I saw a small little note, "Feeling generous? You can tip at the door when you sign your credit card receipt."

Since I was already on the computer, I decided to google, "how much do you tip for pizza delivery" and came across Tipthepizzaguy.com.

The website is decidated to the very same topic. How much to tip the pizza guy! Well the handy calculator quickly told me that i needed to tip the pizza guy $3.01 based on my total order price.


....umm, I gotta go look for $3.01! Damn I paid using a Credit Card cause I didn't want to have to look for cash!


Gotta go eat now. Don't worry I will find the Pizza guy some decent change!



Untill next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment