Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SLP - Strategic Leadership Program

I have reached Stage 2 in my quest to becoming a CMA.

Stage 2 = Strategic Leadership Program is a 2 year program which basically consists of 6 weekends of in-class work and a load of assignments and projects.

Year 1 is mostly individual assignments and concludes with a Case exam. That's the point I'm at.

Getting ready for the Case exam has been difficult as there is not set studying that can be done. The only thing you can really do is understand the steps of approaching a case.

Any of you guys out there been through this? Any pointers for readers and myself??

1 comment:

  1. Hey, further education is always a great idea. Unfortunately I don't have any pointers for you other than to keep at it, and work hard.

    Robert.

    ReplyDelete