Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SONY 3D Technology

So I got a sneak preview of SONY's new 3D TVs and Accessories.

I must say, Sony is doing an awesome job with this new technology. The TVs look amazing! The 3D looks spectacular!

Somethings I picked up from the info sessions...

1. PS3 will be 3D capable in 2 months.
2. Sony is working on 3D gaming already.
3. The Sony XBR Models will be 3D/3D Ready. (LX will be 3D, HX will be 3D Ready.)
4. The TX1's new, waterproof brother is going to make a "splash". (Pardon the pun)
5. The X10 with Andriod has a very nice screen! For the first time I've been tempted by a non Blackberry device.

Things will be rolling out fairly soon, so we will see SONY stocked shelves very shortly.

I wish i had pictures to show you guys, but they wouldn't allow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment