Thursday, May 21, 2009

05-21-2009 - Beautiful Summer Day

So, I started this beautiful summer day at work.... Wasn't busy today so got to do what I love doing - reading about camera and talking about electronics.

It hit 30 degrees today - Celsius that is.

Just want to talk about a pet peeve....

Why do people think it's OKAY for them to park on "NO PARKING" spots and go about doing there things?
I was at Subway today and a lady parked right infront of the store, where it clearly stated "NO PARKING". Came into the store, ordered a sub, waited for it to be prepared and then went back out, hopped into her car and took off. I was hoping she'd get a ticket, but she wasn't that unlucky. It's people like that who really ruin traffic flows. Parking where they aren't suppose to and then leaving there cars unattended. It's ridiculous!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. yo straight up i agree with you on the whole parking thing...same with non disabled ppl parking in disabled spots hate that shit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you man. It's irritating when people don't follow the signs.

    By the way, great blog! It's got me captivated =) I look forward to your next posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate people who leave leave comments annonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learn how to write Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is this Vikkesh fool? The crippled should not get parking spots in the first place.

    ReplyDelete