Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Introduction

This is my blog.

My name is Praneet. Just an everyday guy, with everyday thoughts, wants, need etc.

In this day and age of information, I thought I would let my opinions be known to people too. You know, everyone is entitled to my opinion. (Of course, they don't have to accept it)

I'm going to be an irregular poster, I do have a life outside of computers, but I plan on posting about things that we all think about and discuss in our daily lives but don't always have a "chat partner" to talk to about.

Plus, since i'm currently unemployed, I have a bit of time to "reflect" on my life and get other's insite into general matters of life.

I'm not an english major, so don't expect grammatically perfect posts. Like i said, simple guy with simple needs and simple blog.

So, this was a quick intro. More to come. Keep yourself tuned in :)

Praneet

No comments:

Post a Comment