Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Interests

What interests me....
Well there is a long list of things that tickle my fancy.
I'm a big tech freak. I like all the different gadgets and like to stay up to date. I frequent websites like Engadget and Crackberry to get my daily dose of gadgets.

Lately I've really been spending a lot of time reading about Blackberries. I'm a recent convert from a Windows Mobile (Palm Treo 700) to a Blackberry (BB Storm).

My views on the Storm.
Great first effort by Blackberry. I love my phone. I know, I know, people complain about it on the daily, but hey, this blog is about my opinion. And my opinion about the phone is a positive one. It's been very good to me.

I enjoy using it on a daily basis. It's reliable and has a good battery life. It has the programs I need to get my work done and some for fun too. I've been playing Air Traffic Control on it very frequently. It's very addictive! Be sure to check it out.

I'm really into cars. I like my sports cars. Of course I would like to buy myself a Aston Martin DBS but come on, unless this Blog suddenly takes off or I win the lottery, I just don't see myself behind the steering wheel of an Aston Martin anytime soon. (Come on guys, help a brotha out!)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment